Linsey Got Married Too!!

Hello there readers! It is official! Both of The Double Knot coordinators are now married!



On May 1, 2010, I (Linsey) got hitched at The Diamond Bar Golf Course! It was a beautiful day and there were hundreds of gorgeous pictures captured by David Esquire of David Esquire Photography!




We got married in front of the most picturesque gazebo and had way too much fun taking pictures with the bridal party. Thank you to Jennifer at The Diamond Bar Golf Course for making the planning process so easy! The room was all set up before I got there and she even helped create the best pictures by holding up my veil when we took pictures by the bridge!


But yes, I know you are all wondering If I did the whole thing myself? Nope! Even a wedding planner hires a coordinator for the actual day! I hired Jason Rhee of "In Good Company" to coordinate the days events, and he did a fantastic job! I wanted to be a bride for a day although it was something I was not used to!


It has been an interesting journey being on the other side of the cameras rather than standing in the background watching! I have to say that most of the wedding planning was very easy for me since I already knew which vendors I wanted! I got everything checked off the list as soon as I could. The most difficult things were the items that I don' t usually handle, like the guest list, sending out invites, and creating the seating chart!


Special thanks to Melanie of Bella Blooms for seeing my vision and creating the floral pieces that made the event so magical! My favorite flowers (blue & purple hydrangeas and tulips) were the original inspiration for my event. I wanted soft blue & purple hues to create a gardenesque environment with a hint of a fairy tale Disney theme! Every table was named after a different Disney ride, and the cake topper was a Precious Moments Prince Charming placing the shoe on the most adorable Precious Moments Cinderella.


The ceremony was serenaded by Katrina Saroyan's beautiful harp music and our officiant, Alan Katz, kept us smiling and laughing throughout the whole thing! The reception included delicious food and dancing. We partied on into the night thanks to the music provided by Steve of Extreme DJ Service! He really knew how to get everyone to the dance floor! The whole day was magical thanks to the collaboration of great vendors! Thank you all! I can't wait to work with you on the next one! :)























Comments

Popular Posts